KS2 Comprehension Teacher's Guide
by Celia Warren
ISBN: 978 07217 1158 4 | Pages: 68
Product description for teachers and tutors
Key Stage 2 Comprehension provides a unique collection of differentiated and stimulating texts that appeal strongly to both boys and girls, together with questions that both build and stretch comprehension skills and widen vocabulary. Comprising four one-per-child activity books and providing more than 72 texts in total, the series encourages children to pay close attention to literal meaning, make inferences and deductions, observe how writing is structured and identify literary devices.
This Teacher's Guide provides you with all you need to use Key Stage 2 Comprehension to its full potential, including:
- full teaching notes for every text including an introduction and answers
- further activities which may be adapted for individual or group work
- at least one speaking and listening activity for each text
- cross-curricular contents charts which also indicate the level of each text
- a photocopiable group record sheet for each activity book
- a handy summary of the comprehension objectives listed in the Primary Framework.
Key Stage 2 level
There are no product reviews, why not be the first to write a review for this product?