My Reading Record Key Stage 1
(Based on 2 Reviews)
Suitable for: Key Stage 1 level for ages 5 to 7
ISBN: 9780721711188 | Pages: 40
Take a look inside...
Product description for parents
My Reading Record for Key Stage 1 boosts children’s pride in their reading skills and promotes personalised learning. Structured diary pages allow reading to be logged and specific issues concerning the child’s progress to be recorded, while phonic checklists assist teachers and parents in monitoring children’s reading vocabulary. Book review templates help to ensure that reading is as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
My Reading Record for Key Stage 1 features:
- 26 reading diary pages, including ‘Who I read to’ and ‘Comments’ boxes
- a helpful introduction for adults about how to use the book
- a ‘Tricky words I can read’ checklist to monitor reading vocabulary
- a ‘Phonics checklist’ to track children’s knowledge of letters and sounds
- ‘Book review’ templates to encourage children to record their opinions on books with a star rating
- an ‘About me’ section allowing the child to personalise the book.
Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.3 x 21 cm
Mrs. A. Mclelland