Mental Arithmetic Teacher's Guide
(Based on 6 Reviews)
Suitable for: Key Stage 2 / Key Stage 3 level for ages 7 to 11
ISBN: 9780721713892 | Pages: 72
Take a look inside...
Product description for parents
Mental Arithmetic provides rich and varied practice to develop pupils’ essential maths skills and prepare them for all aspects of the Key Stage 2 national tests. It may also be used as preparation for the 11+, and with older students for consolidation and recovery.
The Mental Arithmetic Teacher’s Guide provides a full introduction to the Mental Arithmetic series, including guidance on choosing the most appropriate book for each child, diagnostic support and more than 20 photocopiable classroom resources to support learning.
Key features of the Mental Arithmetic Teacher’s Guide include:
- an Overview of the series, describing how the books may best be used in school or at home
- a simple chart showing which books are appropriate for each year group
- two Entry Tests to help you choose the most appropriate book for each child
- a one-page Diagnostic Check for each Mental Arithmetic book
- Maths Facts copymasters including a fractions chart, 0 to 100 number line, and counting and multiplication squares.
Dimensions: 21 x 0.5 x 29.7 cm
Also in the Mental Arithmetic series
Mental Arithmetic 1
Mental Arithmetic 2
Mental Arithmetic 3
Mental Arithmetic 4
Mental Arithmetic 5
Mental Arithmetic 6
Mental Arithmetic Introductory Book