Delivery to the UK attracts a flat £3.00 charge. This charge will automatically be added to your order when you arrive at the checkout. Delivery throughout the rest of the world is charged at a standard business rate based on your location and the weight of your order.
UK deliveries are normally made within five working days but we will try our best to ensure that you receive them as soon as possible. Orders of up to eight books are sent via Royal Mail and larger orders are sent via a trackable carrier, normally DPD. Please allow an additional working day for deliveries to:
- Northern Ireland (postcodes starting BT)
- all of the Isle of Man (postcodes starting IM)
- Scottish Islands (postcodes starting HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA34, PA41-48, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
- Scilly Isles (postcodes starting TR21)
- some of the Scottish Highlands (postcodes starting AB31, AB33-38 & AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA35-40, PH18-26, PH30-42).
Deliveries to Europe normally take between five and eight working days, while deliveries to the rest of the world can take up to ten working days.
European deliveries are sent via the fully trackable DPD Europe service, whilst deliveries to countries outside Europe are via 'UPS Express Delivery' with charges for both services being calculated using the standard business tariff during the checkout process.
Overseas deliveries may be subject to national customs and import charges which are outside of our control. In addition, parcels may also be opened and inspected by customs authorities, so it is important that you comply with the laws and regulations in your country when ordering.
For more information on international delivery times or charges, or if you would like a price for shipping a large order, please call our Customer Services team on 01484 607080 or send an email with your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.