Marketing Executive – Central London (£Competitive)
Schofield & Sims is looking for a talented marketing professional with experience working in education to join their expanding London office. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Marketing Execurtive will be responsible for the planning and execution of a wide variety of campaigns, utilising all elements of the marketing mix. They will also be required to work closely with sales colleagues on the implementation of direct and indirect selling initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be an outstanding communicator (both written and oral), with strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a keen interest in design. You will have worked in a busy marketing department and should be able to demonstrate tangible successes. In return, we offer a creative and varied working environment and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Key responsibilities include:
- planning, executing and reporting on new marketing campaigns
- maintaining marketing schedules and budgets
- analysing CRM data and creating target lists
- writing copy and design briefs for marketing material
- maintaining and developing the company's website and blog
- managing the Company's email marketing and social media activity
- researching new online and offline advertising and publicity opportunities
- developing the Company’s relationships with third party organisations
- researching, organising and attending relevant conferences and events
- collaborating with Editorial on market research and product development.
Location: London/remote working opportunities
Salary: Subject to experience
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schofield & Sims offers a number of marketing and editorial work experience placements throughout the year. To be considered for a work experience placement, please either post or email your CV and a covering letter to:
Unit 11, The Piano Works
113-117 Farringdon Road
Please note that we can only accept applications from people aged 18 years and over.