My School Diary
(Based on 1 Review)
Suitable for: Key Stage 2 level for ages 7 to 11
ISBN: 9780721712994 | Pages: 72
Take a look inside...
Product description for parents
My School Diary helps to ensure strong home–school communication and encourages children to take ownership of their work. Diary pages include space for children to record their homework throughout the year and also feature a Comments box, where teachers, parents and carers may share any important information for the week. A structured Reading log allows an adult to keep track of the child’s reading at home, recording the pages read and making any appropriate notes for the teacher.
This A5 book provides:
- 42 homework diary pages with Date due and Comments boxes
- a Reading log with space to record the book title, pages read and an adult’s comments
- pages for children to fill in their school timetable, class rules and personal learning targets
- helpful homework tips for children, parents and carers
- useful reference pages, including a world map, multiplication square, punctuation pyramid vocabulary lists.
Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.3 x 21 cm
sahdeep singh thakur