My Spelling Book
Suitable for: Key Stage 2 level for ages 7 to 11
ISBN: 9780721716534 | Pages: 48
Product description for parents
My Spelling Book allows children to record and practise spellings using the strategy, ‘Look, Say, Cover, Write, Check’. Perfect for weekly spelling practice, the book contains space for 40 sets of 15 spellings. After each set of spellings, a short writing activity encourages children to use the spellings in context. This book provides:
- a detachable card bookmark, which children can use to cover up spellings while they practise writing them
- space for the teacher to note individualised spelling targets for each child, and for any adult to note the child’s progress towards meeting them
- useful tips for parents and carers about how to help children to practise spelling at home
- handy copies of the statutory word lists for Years 3 to 6 for reference
- space for the child to note down any particularly tricky spellings requiring further practice.
Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.3 x 21 cm
There are no product reviews, why not be the first to write a review for this product?