Learn Your Times Tables 2
(Based on 3 Reviews)
Suitable for: Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 level for ages 7 to 11
ISBN: 9780721711294 | Pages: 36
Take a look inside...
Product description for teachers and tutors
Learn Your Times Tables helps children to understand and memorise essential multiplication facts. Together, the books cover all the times tables required by the National Curriculum for Key Stages 1 and 2, including the x11 and x12 times tables.
The activities in Learn Your Times Tables 2 are grouped in sections that focus separately on each of the times tables. Each section begins with the multiplication facts and encourages children to practise and learn them in a variety of ways - from rhymes and actions to the 'look, cover, write, check' method.
This series is designed for children to use independently at home or in school and features:
- a summary of the times tables covered in Learn Your Times Tables 1
- revision of the ×3 and ×4 times tables
- in-depth practice of the ×6, ×7, ×8, ×9, ×11 and ×12 times tables
- facts and rhymes to help children memorise these times tables
- Test yourself questions to enable children to monitor their own learning
- pull-out answers.
Mrs J Warnes
Also in the Learn Your Times Tables series
Learn Your Times Tables 1
School Price: £4.00