My Reading Record Key Stage 2
(Based on 1 Review)
Suitable for: Key Stage 2 level for ages 7 to 11
ISBN: 9780721711195 | Pages: 40
Take a look inside...
Product description for parents
My Reading Record for Key Stage 2 boosts children’s pride in their reading skills and promotes personalised learning. Structured diary pages allow reading to be logged and specific issues concerning the child’s progress to be recorded, while spelling checklists linked to the curriculum provide a useful means of tracking children’s vocabulary. Comprehension activities and book review templates help to ensure that reading is as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
My Reading Record for Key Stage 2 features:
- 26 reading diary pages including ‘Type of book’ and ‘Comments’ boxes
- a helpful introduction for adults about how to use this book
- a ‘Spelling checklist’ to help teachers and parents monitor progress
- ‘Comprehension activities’ for fiction and non-fiction texts to enhance understanding
- ‘Book review’ templates to encourage children to reflect on the books they have read by writing a headline explaining their views
- a useful ‘Glossary’ of reading and comprehension terms
- a ‘My details’ section allowing the child to personalise the book.
Dimensions: 14.6 x 0.3 x 21 cm