Telling the Time Book 2
Suitable for: Key Stage 1 level for ages 6 to 7
ISBN: 9780721714196 | Pages: 48
Take a look inside...
Product description for parents
Telling the time is a vital life skill. Schofield & Sims Telling the Time breaks this difficult topic down into a sequence of manageable ideas that young learners can approach at their own pace. Beginning with child-friendly explanations of times of day and units of time, the series moves on to introduce telling the time on an analogue clock, before progressing to cover a wide range of related topics, including different ways of measuring and representing time, time expressions and everyday time problems.
Each Telling the Time book provides:
- large, clear clock faces for easy counting
- colour-coded hands to aid recognition of hours and minutes
- Learn panels that explain time-telling in simple steps
- fun general-knowledge facts to enrich learning
- targeted practice, including counting activities, matching exercises and drawing the hands on the clock
- answers to all the practice questions in the book.
Telling the Time Book 2 supports the National Curriculum requirements for Year 2 and covers the following topic areas:
- counting in fives
- telling the time to five minutes
- units of time (minutes, hours, days)
- ordering and comparing intervals of time
- digital time
- comparing analogue and digital clocks
- problem-solving using time.
Dimensions: 21 x 0.3 x 29.7 cm
There are no product reviews, why not be the first to write a review for this product?