Get Set Mathematics Teacher's Guide
(Based on 1 Review)
Suitable for: Foundation level for ages 4 to 5
ISBN: 9780721714356 | Pages: 100
Take a look inside...
Product description for parents
Schofield & Sims Get Set Early Years is a comprehensive and engaging early years scheme that aims to bridge the gap between play and formal learning, helping all children to become school-ready by the end of Reception. Comprising twelve activity books and three accompanying teacher’s guides, Get Set Early Years covers all the Early Learning Goals (ELGs) for Literacy, Mathematics and Understanding the world. Each teacher’s guide provides:
- detailed Teacher’s notes for each unit with supporting photocopiable resources
- Talking points and Termly vocabulary lists to develop language skills
- Home links to show each unit’s corresponding pages in the activity books
- Cross-curricular links to highlight each unit’s curriculum coverage
- an Observation form to record evidence of the Early Learning Goals.
Get Set Mathematics Teacher’s Guide links to the Early Learning Goals for the specific area of Mathematics, covering Numbers and shape, space and measures. The activities in the teacher’s guide explore a wide range of topics including counting and writing numbers to 20, adding, subtracting, patterns, 2D and 3D shapes, position, size, length, capacity, time, money and more. A selection of free supporting downloads is also available from the Schofield & Sims website.
Dimensions: 21 x 0.3 x 29.7 cm
Also in the Get Set Mathematics series
Get Set Mathematics Adding and Subtracting: Reception, Ages 4-5
Get Set Mathematics Counting: Reception, Ages 4-5
Get Set Mathematics Shape and Pattern: Reception, Ages 4-5
Get Set Mathematics Space and Measure: Reception, Ages 4-5