Mental Maths Book 1
(Based on 2 Reviews)
Suitable for: Key Stage 1 level for ages 5 to 7
ISBN: 978 07217 0962 8 | Pages: 31
Take a look inside...
Product description for teachers and tutors
The series Mental Maths develops children's ability to understand number problems and to use their knowledge to resolve these problems confidently and logically.
Mental Maths Book 1 covers:
- counting and ordering numbers to 20
- repeating patterns
- recognising coins to £1; counting money and calculating change
- number pairs; addition/subtraction; 'doubling'
- simple fractions (half and quarter of shapes)
- clock times
- ordinal numbers (for example 1st/2nd/3rd)
- counting in 10s.
Mrs H Marks
Also in the Mental Maths series
Mental Maths Book 2
School Price: £3.25